What is 3RNet Associate Membership?
- An Associate Member is a member of 3RNet that must be recommended to the 3RNet Board by the state’s Organizational Member.
- Associate Members gain additional access to 3RNet through education, promotion on our website, and member networking.
What Organizations are eligible?
- Only organizations that seek to ensure quality healthcare access across the country are eligible to apply.
What is the cost?
- Associate Membership in 3RNet costs $500 annually for one standalone facility, or $1000 annually for a network of facilities in one state (up to five user accounts).
What are the benefits of Associate Membership?
- Access to the member’s only resource section on the 3RNet website, featuring the 3RNet Recruiting for Retention manual
- Access to monthly 3RNet educational webinars
- Recognition (including link and logo) on our website
- Custom training at a discounted rate
- Ability to attend the annual educational conference at the member rate
- Inclusion on the 3RNet listserv for workforce and topical rural health issues
- Collegial sharing and networking
- Benefit of supporting 3RNet now, and into the future
What is the application process?
- Fill out the form below.
- The Organizational Member for your state will review your application.
- If approved by the Organizational Member, the 3RNet Board of Directors will make the final decision.
- 3RNet staff will keep you informed of the process and complete an on-boarding upon final approval.