We are a nonprofit organization focused on people and communities.
Our members connect health
professionals searching for jobs in rural or underserved areas with health care facilities.
3RNet Mission, Vision, and History
What We Do
We want to connect health care professionals with the right job. We work through our 53 members to create a ‘hub’ for jobs in rural and underserved areas across the country.
As a nonprofit, we have job postings and a library of resources so you can make an educated decision without feeling pressured.
3RNet has two different types of members: organizational members and associate members.
Organizational members are limited to one per state or organization. We currently have 53 members. 3RNet members include member organizations such as:
- State Offices of Rural Health
- Primary Care Offices
- Area Health Education Centers
- University programs
- State-based non-profit organizations
- Primary Care Associations
- Federal agencies
These organizations help connect physicians and health professionals with job opportunities in rural and underserved communities. 3RNet members do not work for one specific facility, and therefore can help serve as an unbiased resource in choosing the right job.
Associate members are different from our organizational members, but they work together to get jobs on our site and share resources about rural and underserved jobs. Associate members work through the organizational member in their state to promote various jobs in rural and underserved areas across the country. Learn more about our associate membership.
- 3RNet Academy - 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy is an eight-part webinar series designed to help facilities learn more about successfully recruiting and retaining health care professionals in rural and underserved areas. Learn more here.
- Education Outreach – we can provide individual, customized education on recruitment and retention for your facility or organization. Contact us to inquire and learn more.
How to Use 3RNet
Visit any of these links to learn more about our site whether you are a job seeker or an employer looking for qualified professionals:
We’d love to answer your questions! Please connect with us if you have questions about who we are or what we do.
- Email Us
- Call or Text us at 1-800-787-2512
We're social! Be part of our conversation on our Facebook page, Twitter feed, or LinkedIn profile.