There are several state and federal incentive programs in Nebraska which are used to address health care provider shortages. Each of the incentive programs offer significant resource assistance to help recruit and retain health care providers in underserved areas.
We've compiled Annual Survey responses from all 53 3RNet organizational members and the result is our 2014-2015 Annual Report!
Here are five of our favorite highlights from the report:
- Placements: Great Member Work Results in Improved Access
- Registrations – Candidates Continue to Trust 3RNet.org
- Wide Scope of 3RNet Members
- Collaboration is Key! 3RNet as a Catalyst of Workforce Collaboration in States
- 3RNet is GROWING. Improving Technology + More Education = Expanding Our Reach.
Read the full blog post to learn more!