Thank you for your interest in New Mexico - the Land of Enchantment! It is not new and it is not Mexico!
Our state has a lot to offer – from breathtaking sunsets, cultural and geographical diversity to fabulous local cuisine. New Mexico has it all. New Mexico is a great place to work and play. Come here to find your ideal job in the numerous opportunities available statewide. Many of our organizations offer team based interdisciplinary approaches with independence/autonomy and competitive compensation. New Mexico practice opportunities offer both personal and professional fulfillment.
You will find plenty of adventures for the entire family year round. You can choose to paddle along a picturesque lake or to negotiate the white waters of a rushing river. Go hiking or camping and get away from it all. You can be skiing or snowboarding in the morning and by the afternoon you can find yourself on one of many beautiful golf courses. New Mexico has a rich artistic history and diverse culture. We are the home to dozens of Native American pueblos, tribes and nations. If you’re looking for a secluded retreat or a quick rejuvenating experience, it’s bound to be here in this culturally rich state.
New Mexico Health Resources maintains a health professional careers information page at: http://www.nmhr.org/crm
For more information on practice opportunities here in New Mexico, please click on the blue tab to the left that reads "Fill Out An Interview Form to See Opportunity Details". Also, please send us a copy of your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Mexico Health Resources, Inc.
Nationally Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
Any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
5/1/2018 to 4/30/2020.l
- New Mexico Health Resources supports all communities in New Mexico including the rural and medically under served communities
- New Mexico Health Resources is a resource in making your job search more efficient
- New Mexico Health Resources can provide information on the various state and federal loan repayment and loan for service programs
- New Mexico offers a Rural Health Care Practitioner tax credit
- New Mexico will waive the application fee for your initial medical license (MD & PA)
- Health professionals seeking practice opportunities are never charged a placement fee
- New Mexico Health Resources is a not-for-profit provider clearinghouse meeting the needs of potential employees and employers
- Primary Care Physicians
- Physician Specialists
- Dental Hygienists
- Family Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants in Primary Care
- Registered Nurses
Our state DOES recruit Dentists. For Dental opportunities, please contact: Jerry N. Harrison, PhD, at New Mexico Health Resources, Inc. Phone 505-260-0993 or email email@example.com
Mental Health Recruiting
Our state DOES recruit Mental Health Professionals. For Mental Health opportunities, please contact: Jerry Harrison at New Mexico Health Resources, Inc. Phone 505-260-0993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Nurse Recruiting
Our state DOES recruit Registered Nurses (RNs). For Nursing opportunities, please contact: Jerry Harrison at New Mexico Health Resources, Inc. Phone 505-260-0993 or email email@example.com.