Welcome to Minnesota—land of more than 10,000 lakes and the perfect place to SHINE in your career! With our wide array of lakes, rivers, streams, abundant forests, wide open plains, rolling prairies and four distinct seasons throughout the year, you've got a variety of beautiful settings to find your perfect place to SHINE in a top quality healthcare facility!
Minnesota…Land of 10,000 Lakes
- One of the top 10 happiest states in the U.S.
- High-quality health care with over 22,000 actively practicing physicians
- Diverse economy, with production of a wide variety of goods and services
- Excellence in education, renowned work ethic, business-friendly climate
- Minnesota healthcare facilities support evidence-based care to reduce duplicative, ineffective or unnecessary care while achieving better outcomes for patients
Did you know?
- Minnesota has nearly 45,000 miles of lake shoreline - more than all of California lake and coastal shorelines combined!
- If all lake basins over 2.5 acres were counted Minnesota would have nearly 22,000 lakes
- Minnesota performed the first heart surgery and first bone marrow transplant in the US
- Scotch Tape
- Masking Tape
- The Bundt Pan
- Water skis
- Milky Way candy bar
- The Gopher State
- North Star State
- Land of 10,000 Lakes
IF YOU ARE A FACILITY INTERESTED IN POSTING POSITIONS ON THIS PAGE PLEASE REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT.
Our 3RNet Job Posting Policy is available under the NEWS section of this General Information Page.
The primary focus of this Minnesota page for 3RNet is to find healthcare workers interested in serving the needs of patients in rural and under-served locations of Minnesota. Providing quality healthcare services in a place where you can fulfill your professional goals and your personal interests gives you the chance to SHINE in a location that is perfect for you and your family! All this while enjoying the quality of life you can only find in a rural location....
Minnesota healthcare facilities are searching to fill positions in ALL sectors!
HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - including Advanced Practice Providers:
- Family Medicine
- Primary Care
- Critical Care
- Urgent Care
- Social Work
Minnesota Association of Community Health Centers