Whether you’re an avid fisherman, art enthusiast, thrill seeker or sports fanatic, Ohio has something special to offer you and your family. Known as the Buckeye State, Ohio is host to 8 professional sports organizations, the "Ohio State Fair", amazing amusement parks and art/science museums, excellent schools/colleges/universities and so much more.
Ohio offers both rural and urban career opportunities in modern, clean, state of the art facilities. Most locations are designated HPSA’s (Health Professional Shortage Areas) and represent Ohio's Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs, or community health centers) which allows our member organizations to provide access to the underserved population in most of Ohio's 88 counties.
Come to Ohio…we are rich with history and each season tells a story!
FUN FACTS: Ohio's state flag is a pennant design. It is the only state flag of that design in the United States. | 50% of the United States population lives within a 500 mile radius of Columbus, Ohio. | Ohio has the largest university system in the United States. | Ohio is the ultimate “swing state” in presidential elections. | Nationally, Ohio ranks first in the production of Swiss cheese. | Outside of Florida, manatees can only be seen within Ohio. | Ohio is the only state in America to have an official rock song, "Hang on Sloopy"
The Ohio Association of Community Health Centers (OACHC) is a not-for-profit professional association representing Ohio's Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs, or community health centers). OACHC's Mission is to ensure access to high-quality affordable health care for all Ohioans through the growth and development of Ohio's Community Health Centers.
General Benefits of working for a Community Health Center:
- Positive work/life balance
- Competitive salaries & benefits
- NHSC and State Funded loan repayment options available
- Located in HPSA & medically underserved areas
- Modern, clean, state-of-the-art facilities
- Compassionate and competent support staff
Generally our opportunities include the following specialty areas:
- Family Practice, Internal Medicine (including Geriatric), Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Dentists, Psychiatry and Pharmacy.
- Physician Assistants, Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Dental Hygienists.
- C-Suite/Administrative opportunities, Behavioral Health Specialists and more.
For Dental opportunities, please contact:
Registered Nurse Recruiting
For Nursing opportunities, please contact:
Ohio Association of Community Health Centers (OACHC)