Community Health Center
50,001 and above / 50,001 and above
Located in Franklin County, Chambersburg is located just 55 miles northeast of Harrisburg and is part of the Great Appalachia Valley. Chambersburg offers great schools, affordable homes and recreation. Quaint mom and pop shops line main street, coffee shops and farmers markets add texture to the community. Grab some fresh fruit, meat and cheese from the Country Breeze Farm Market, or grab a bite to eat at the Copper Kettle or take a hike on the Appalachian Trail. Downtown Chambersburg is a crossroads where art and diversity unite, local food and diverse international cuisine combine, new ideas and traditional values converge, and vibrant and healthy lifestyles abound.
About South Central Pennsylvania:
- Keystone Health is located in Chambersburg, PA, in beautiful south-central Pennsylvania, an area rich with outdoor activities and history.
- Conveniently located within a three hours’ drive of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and northern Virginia; four hours’ to New York. International airports located within one hour (Harrisburg, PA) and at Dulles, BWI and Ronald Reagan airports.
- Enjoy an area with many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, skiing, golfing, water activities and more), rich with historical sites and close to the Chocolate Capital of the United States. Washington D.C. with a large selection of museums, cultural events, and other attractions, including the national zoo is also nearby.
- South Central Pa was listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World’s “Best Cities to Live.”
Register today to view
full job details.
- Community & facility information
- Compensation range
- Additional benefits (CME allowance, paid time-off, insurance, etc.)
- Qualifying loan repayment programs
- Employer contact information
- View job on map