Community Mental Health Center
Employer Selling Points:
Employment Status, Perception of Quality, EMR
10,001 - 25,000 / 10,001 - 25,000
With economic engine anchored by state government, Olympia enjoys the benefits of a stable workforce, engaged and educated community, with well-supported top-notch schools and higher education. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
- Olympia, "handcrafted" is a way of life. People are intentional and passionate for their craft. Local makers create one-of-a-kind experiences for visitors to enjoy form artisan cheese and fresh apple cider to handmade saps and intricate illustrations. And must not forget, the talented chefs as well as skilled roasters of fair-trade coffee, brewers of handcrafted ales and a maker’s of very fine wines.
- From the local waters of the Puget Sound, to the many hidden inlets, rivers and lakes, the Olympia region is a waterfront paradise. Boardwalks are boundless in Olympia and can make you feel (almost) like waking on water. Olympia has over 40 public parks available for your recreation enjoyment.
Community Selling Points:
Access to Larger Community, Recreational Opportunities, Schools, Perception of Community, Community Need/Support of Health Professional
Register today to view
full job details.
- Community & facility information
- Compensation range
- Additional benefits (CME allowance, paid time-off, insurance, etc.)
- Qualifying loan repayment programs
- Employer contact information
- View job on map