Community Mental Health Center
Employer Selling Points:
Employment Status, Administration, EMR
10,001 - 25,000 / 10,001 - 25,000
Vancouver, nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains, on the north bank of the Columbia River with sweeping views of Mt. Hood. Vancouver, 10 miles from Portland, offers quality, affordable cost of living. Enjoy all the area has to offer:
- Explore the region with some of the most scenic trails, lakes, and rivers with millions of square acres of dedicated outdoor space with 191 area parks in Vancouver. Take a scenic drive through the hills of north Clark County, stop off at one of many wineries; or head to Moulton Falls to enjoy a scenic backdrop for a picnic.
- Perhaps, you are a hardcore mountain biker looking to get some fresh air in lush forests, a fisherman who enjoys landing the perfect salmon, a birdwatcher looking for a red-tailed hawk, or seeking to snowshoe at Mt. Helens – Vancouver USA is the place for you!
Community Selling Points:
Access to Larger Community, Recreational Opportunities, Schools, Perception of Community, Community Need/Support of Health Professional
Register today to view
full job details.
- Community & facility information
- Compensation range
- Additional benefits (CME allowance, paid time-off, insurance, etc.)
- Qualifying loan repayment programs
- Employer contact information
- View job on map