Recruiting to rural and underserved areas can be hard. Let 3RNet make it easier.
3RNet.org is a nonprofit job board specifically geared to candidates interested in rural and underserved America.
By posting jobs on 3RNet, facilities gain access to:
- Over 53,000 actively registered candidates (we don’t make cold calls – every candidate has chosen to sign up with us)
- 300 new candidate registrations each month
- 4,000 active job opportunities across the country
Get started posting on 3RNet today:
- Go to our employer registration form
- Fill out the form, selecting the state you wish to post jobs in
- Click “Save Information”
Once your application is submitted:
- Your application will go to the appropriate 3RNet organizational member
- The 3RNet member will either approve or deny your application based on their state criteria
- You will be automatically notified via email, and if approved, jobs can be posted immediately
About 3RNet & 3RNet Members:
- 3RNet has been the premier rural and underserved job board for 20 years.
- 3RNet members are individually tasked with running 3RNet in their state and are the only ones that can allow you to post jobs.
- Communicate with your state member to learn if any fees apply and what other services may be available to you.
Questions about posting on 3RNet?