How do I use 3RNet?
Register for a free account with 3RNet to gain access to job postings that fit your criteria.
You can also browse resources vetted by our members and staff. Learn more about our resources below.
Why do I need to register for a 3RNet account?
Registering for free provides several benefits:
- Full access to the thousands of jobs in rural and underserved areas across the country. What you can see about a job is limited if you are not logged in.
- Automatic email notifications to your inbox when a new job is added that fits your criteria.
- Search jobs easily on-the-go! Use our same URL, www.3rnet.org, on your smartphone or tablet to browse jobs wherever you are.
We recommend that you fill out the registration form as completely as possible in order to be matched with job opportunities that best fit your needs. We also recommend updating your profile every six months to keep your information current. Make sure you have accurate contact information listed in your profile. Register now.
I've registered. Now what?
- Sign in and click the "Profile" button found at the top right of the page to access the Candidate Dashboard. Here, you will find a list of opportunities that match your criteria. Click on opportunities to access full opportunity details.
- Or, click on the Search Opportunities page to search additional opportunities with expanded search criteria.
- You can also save opportunities you find to your profile by clicking the "Save to Favorites" icon that can be found on the opportunity detail pages.
Who do I contact if I have questions about an opportunity or location?
- Contact the appropriate employer or 3RNet member.
- Employer contact information will be listed on the opportunity details page; 3RNet member contact information can be found there as well.
- You can also access member contact information for the states that you have expressed interest in through your profile.
Who are 3RNet Members?
- Our 53 organizational members across the country are employees of non-profits or government entities (not a traditional "recruiter")
- Part of a national, mission-driven non-profit organizational with a 20 year history of connections health professionals and communities
- Your trusted resource for rural and underserved workforce answers
How can 3RNet Members help me?
- 3RNet members are workforce experts in their states and can supply community insights
- Members have your interests in mind and can provider non-biased answers to your questions
What else can I get from 3RNet.org?
- 3RNet has a longstanding partnership with the National Health Service Corps and our members are experts in federal and state loan repayment programs.
- Find the most up-to-date information on Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) designations from the appropriate 3RNet member.
- Browse hundreds of resources designed for health professionals in our career and life planning portal powered by Adventures in Medicine
I'm interested in obtaining a J-1 Visa waiver. How can 3RNet help?
Get started today!