What Makes 3RNET Different From Other Job Boards?
We asked employers what they like most about 3RNET. They shared what they feel sets 3RNET apart from other recruitment organizations.
No or Low Cost
3RNET is powered by the National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network. Our member organizations, led by 3RNET Network Coordinators, determine how 3RNET operates within their state or organization. In general, we see two ways employers can utilize 3RNET services:
- No cost = the 3RNET member organization allows employers to post jobs, receive candidate referrals, and engage in other 3RNET offerings at no cost. Costs are supported through statewide initiatives like State Office of Rural Health or other grants.
- Low cost = 3RNET member organizations may provide more robust recruitment and retention assistance which may require a full-time (or more) employee to provide employers assistance. In this case, the member organization charges fees (much lower than traditional recruitment firms) to cover their costs and keep their recruitment programs viable.
No Pressure Recruitment
Recruiting to retain. That’s been our philosophy since 1995. 3RNET Network Coordinators will never advise you to recruit someone just to fill a role. Instead, they will provide you tools or work with you to create plans that best highlight your strengths as an employer. We encourage you to find the right fit. In the long run you’ll save money, improve patient care, and have satisfied employees.
Mission-Focused Job Seekers
Job seekers have a lot of job boards to choose from. They continue to trust 3RNET with their job search because they understand what makes us unique: we work to improve access to health care in rural and underserved communities across the nation. And, if they need, there is a 3RNET Network Coordinator--who lives and works where they want to--just a phone call or email away ready to answer questions and provide support.
We are a nonprofit organization powered by the National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network. Our national network of 3RNET Network Coordinators furthers our mission to improve rural and underserved communities' access to quality health care through recruitment of physicians and other health care professionals.
It’s easy to market your jobs nationally using 3RNET.
- Apply to post jobs here. This is free and only takes a couple minutes. Your application will be approved based on the criteria set forth by each 3RNET Network Coordinator. (For example, some states only allow nonprofit employers to post.)
- Post jobs: Gain access to thousands of job seekers looking to work in rural or underserved areas.
- Get resources and results: we’re here to help. Contact your 3RNET Network Coordinator or us directly if you have questions. From recruitment basics to successfully leveraging incentive programs like the Conrad 30 J-1 Visa waiver program, we’ve got tools and people to make your job easier.
The Most Trusted Resource
We are the nation’s most trusted resource for health professionals seeking careers in rural and underserved communities. This is something we take seriously and strive toward every day. If there’s anything more we can do to help, please reach out to us at 1-800-787-2512 or info@3RNET.org.