Social Worker - Clinical Position Available

KRC.0518.0604.04 Licensed or immediately license eligible Master Social Worker needed to join our mental health facility in thriving Southeast, Kansas. The outpatient therapist/alcohol drug counselor is responsible for providing mental health and/or alcohol and drug treatment services (individual, family, and group therapy) within the scope of their license; and providing consultation services to individuals and organizations in the community.

To see full information on this opportunity please login.

Don't have an account? Register Now It's free and only takes a minute.

Southeast, Kansas, Map It



Joyce Grayson
University of Kansas Medical Center
Rural Health Education and Services
1010 N. Kansas
Wichita, KS 67214-3199
Phone: (888) 503-4221 / (316) 293-2649
Fax: (316) 293-2671
Rural Health Education and Services

Return to Search Results

Start New Search

Save to Favorites

Manage Profile



(MM/DD/YYYY format or click for calendar)
Password must be between 6 and 20 characters in length. Passwords are case-sensitive.
We will use your information to make referrals of interest, we will not sell your information to third-parties. You may delete your account by contacting us at any time.